- Good location, plenty of parking (central Woden)
- Great service in general
- Excellent starter, entree and dessert menus - varied and lots of options
- Good wine selection
- Clean and neat dining establishment
- Couldn't understand the waiteress due to a strong Polish accent
- Wasn't asked if my wine required a top up
- Tables are too small
- Japanese Oyster Shooter - so many elements completely balanced with the freshest oyster
- Hungarian Mulled Wine - aroma of cinnamon and cloves
- Aranchini - plump, cheesy balls of goodness
- Soft Shell Crab - batter was light, crispy and non-greasy
- Bailey's Creme Brulee - smooth, creamy and the Popping Candy was fun!
Bloody Mary Oyster Shooter - Tomato juice, vodka, worcestershire and tobasco.
Japanese Oyster Shooter - Wasabi, soy, mirin, pickled ginger, sake and rice wine vinegar.
Bread Plate - Wood fired Italian Vienna served with a macadamia and chilli dukkah, and local extra virgin olive oil
Hungarian mulled wine (specials board)
Aranchini - Handmade parmesan aranchini balls served with spicy tomato relish
Zucchini Flowers - filled with prawn and scallop mousse, crisp fried in a light batter served on a rocket salad with balsamic reduction
The prawn and scallop mousse. Delish!
Bouillabaisse - French seafood stew with fish, prawns, mussels, tomatoes, provincial vegetables and spices served with bread and rouille
Soft Shell Crab - lightly battered, crisp fried served on a green papaya salad with palm sugar dressing
$26.90 (main size)
Bailey's Creme Brulee - cold set creme brulee with popping candy and chocolate gelato, served with a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream