- Large warm fire place during winter
- Crab ravioli!
- Clothes and hair smelling of campfire after we left
- Overpriced meals
- Restaurant appearance is a run-down old shack
- Garlic and herb bread tasted more like damper
- Too quiet and small for even a group booking of five people
- Abrupt wait staff
- Arancini - filled with mushroom, semi dried tomato, spinach and persian fetta served with a roasted capsicum sauce
- Atlantic Salmon - oven baked fillet served over house made crab ravioli sauced with a shallot beurre blanc and bok choy.
Garlic and herb bread
Arancini - filled with mushroom, semi dried tomato, spinach and persian fetta served with a roasted capsicum sauce.
Arancini ball, halved.
Oven baked Atlantic salmon fillet served over house made crab ravioli sauced with a shallot beurre blanc and bok choy.
Oven roasted lamb shank served over cannellini bean mash, finished with a rosemary and balsamic jus; garnished with baby carrots.
Duck confit served with Asian flavoured pork belly; napped with an orange, honey and cardamom reduction.
Venison medallions served on a goats cheese gateau and rocket puree; dressed with a red wine jus.
Mashed potato finished with truffle oil.
Chocolate chilli tart served with white chocolate semifreddo; finished with a raspberry compote and chocolate crumbs.
Caramelised honey cream cheesecake served with an apple and cinnamon puree, poached apple slices and lemon ice cream.
The Green Herring Special (Serves 2)
Chocolate and hazelnut spring rolls accompanied with rum syrup and raspberry ice cream; Caramelised honey cream cheesecake served with an apple and cinnamon puree, poached apple slices and lemon ice cream ; Lavender pannacotta served with almond snaps and almond praline topped with vanilla bean mascarpone; Sticky toffee pudding served with butterscotch sauce, pecan toffee biscuit and double cream.