Friday, April 20, 2012

The Beaufort Street Merchant, Perth WA

The Beaufort Street Merchant

http://www.beaufortmerchant.com/

Food: 4/5
Atmosphere: 4/5
Service: 2.5/5

As their website states, this is one of Perth's most unique venues. My brother's partner suggested this venue for breakfast, and this was one of the best I've had! I was in my element when I walked in and realised that not only was this an upperclass cafe, but it was also a bar, brasserie, fine wine store and gourmet provedore, all in one.

I was completely satisfied with the large, fresh meal and excellent coffee, however the service could have been better. If I hadn't have waited at least 50 minutes for my much awaited Bloody Mary (after reminding the waiters twice), this establishment would have been deserved of a much higher rating for overall service. Having said that, this was the only single let down of the dining experience, and I will certainly be visiting here again when in Perth.


Street view.


Fried Eggs and Bacon on Ciabatta   $20

Eggs Benendict with Salmon  $20

This hollandaise sauce tasted obviously homemade.


The eggs were perfectly poached.




Although over priced, this Bloody Mary was delish!  $15
The Beaufort Street Merchant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I Like you dishes.Your dishes is very nice and very good.Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you.....

    Fine Indian cuisine Perth

    Fine dining

    ReplyDelete