Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well Connected Cafe, Glebe NSW

Well Connected Cafe

Food: 2.5/5
Atmosphere: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Cost: $$


Well Connected Cafe is found on a cute, quaint suburban street in Glebe. If you're into old, traditional Sydney buildings - this is the place for you. I will admit, the place was busy whilst we were there however it's not my kind of place. I prefer dining in establishments that have up-to-date occupational health and safety operations (this cafe was falling apart, to say the least).

I was hoping that the food wouldn't be reflecting the look. Unfortunately, my coffee was not exceptionally hot (I finished it within the minute it arrived) and my toast was cold. Not a good impression. The eggs however, were poached perfectly! The service was average, and with all these things combined, I don't think I will be returning.


Lower street view.


View from the upstairs balcony where we were seated.







Omelette with Smoked Salmon - capsicum, tomato, mushrooms, cheese and spinach
$15.50


Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon
$17.00





Well Connected Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment