Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cafe Injoy, Gold Creek ACT

Cafe Injoy

Food: 2.5/5
Atmosphere: 2/5
Service: 2.5/5
Cost: $$


A large cafe including inside, outside and verandah dining, Cafe Injoy is located right in the heart of Federation Square at Gold Creek. For a weekday lunch I found it to be fairly busy, with a mixture of customers ranging from teenagers, couples, mothers and seniors. I'm not a big fan of 'order at the counter then find your seat' style cafes. Luckily there were plenty of tables to choose from at the time.

The menu was extensive, however the coffee was average. The waiteresses were very quietly spoken, yet polite. I ordered the Risotto Balls, which were not overly spectacular. They were nice and cheesy, but the deep-fried coating wasn't exceptional. I guess it goes without saying that it was probably worth the $13.50 I paid. Although Cafe Injoy is a pleasant establishment, it's mildy boring and predicatable. I won't be dining here again simply due to it's lack of any 'wow' factor.


'Enclosed' verandah. Maybe to keep the flys and insects out??

Skinny flat white.

I liked the saucers. Possibly the only interesting thing during this dining experience.

Risotto Balls
$13.50

The tomato based sauce was slightly too sweet for my liking. It tasted as though it was from a jar or packet.







Cafe Injoy on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment